Friday, October 24, 2008

Somebody Get Tuberville a Crayola Box


I have to admit before the West Virginia-awwwburn game last night I was fairly torn on what I wanted the outcome to be. Do I go with my instincts and root against the Tigers even if they were playing communist Russia? Or do I root for them because they are representing the SEC and it would potentially help our strength of schedule at the end of the year?

Well, when the game started my hatred of all things awwwburn won out and I was rooting heavily for the Mountaineers. That said this article is not about the game, or how the Tigers blew a 17-3 lead and let WVU rip off 31 straight points, or how they are now 4-4 overall. This article is about head coach Tommy Tuberville's jacket. What is that color? Is he hoping Mack Brown gets hit by a car and is showing the Texas people how good he looks in their burnt orange?

I simply do not understand this. The man makes millions, has an entire football staff at his disposal, and a wife who could pick something out for him! Auburn gives him free clothes to wear that are the right color! FREE CLOTHES! How hard is this? Look at the picture above, Kody Burns is even looking at him like what the heck is that jacket!

And gloves! Is he a 8 year old waiting at the bus stop! Be a man and take off the gloves! Hopefully you can tell by the 938490234 exclimation marks how mad this makes me, so I am going to stop writing. Please somebody get Tuberville a Crayola box so he can figure out this out.

No comments: