Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vols D-Coordinator John Chavis....A Cross-Dresser?!



In this morning's Tennessean (Nashville's paper) Tennessee defensive coordinator John Chavis had an interesting response to a question posed by a reporter. The question was, "Are you scared that star safety Eric Berry could be used on offense?" A fair question since WR/QB Gerald Jones could be out for this game and Rocky Top is looking for playmakers on offense.

Chavis' response was a tad peculiar however. Instead of a basic Yes, blah blah blah or No, blah blah blah, Chavis gave us them gem of an answer...

"If I ever get to the point where I'm afraid of anything then I'm going to stay home. I can't wear my wife's dress right now-it's not the right size. But if I ever get afraid, I'm going to stay at home and probably start cross-dressing."

WHATTTTTTTTTT? What kind of an answer is that? Apparently Mr. Chavis just wanted a reason to talk about himself wearing something from Kohl's misses department, by the way stop in this weekend for Bonus Buys and outstanding deals on all your favorite brands. Is it just me or is it hard to see Nick Saban talking about himself cross dressing?

Lucky for you, Inside the Tide has acquired this never before seen photo of John Chavis participating in his favorite leisure activity. Enjoy Tide fans, Enjoy.

No comments: